Gunnebah Addiction Retreat
Not your typical rehab!
Gunnebah’s residential alcohol and drug rehab (addiction treatment) program is different!
- Expert staff. Our staff are highly qualified and have years of experience in helping people successfully change.
- Fun. Our holistic, evidence-based program is designed to not only help people overcome their addictions but to also be fun.
- Semi-remote. We are far enough from temptation but close enough to medical services. Gunnebah is in a tranquil rural location, yet only 30 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and all services. And only 45 minutes from Byron Bay.
- Friendly and safe home-like environment. Many rehabs have a reputation for being intimidating and unpleasant. Gunnebah strives to make you feel welcome and secure.
- Money back guarantee. We believe so strongly in what we do that we offer a money-back guarantee. We don’t know of any other rehab that does this.
For people who need time to heal, our intensive wellness program treats the whole person – body, mind and spirit. Our service is private and completely confidential.
Expert, qualified staff
Our staff are all fully qualified and experts in their fields. Our Program Director, for example, has set up numerous alcohol and drug rehabs, lectures around the world in addiction treatment and also consults to the United Nations. Read about Our Team.
So much more than just an alcohol and drug rehab program
At Gunnebah, we use evidence-based best practice and highly skilled staff to partner with you to create the optimum environment for your recovery from addiction to drugs, alcohol or unhealthy behaviours. We combine your motivation with our research based program of education, counseling, group therapy, mindfulness, exercise and fun activities so you can reclaim control over your life and rediscover your joy and purpose in living. Read about Our Program.
Near the Gold Coast but not too close
Stunning beaches, beautiful national parks, quaint villages! Only 30 minutes drive to the Gold Coast International Airport, and within easy reach of all needed facilities, yet far from temptation, Gunnebah is nestled in a quiet, rural setting in the far north of New South Wales, Australia. Close to stunning Byron Bay and Mount Warning, the area abounds in natural beauty and an extraordinary array of activities are possible during your stay, from kayaking with dolphins, to bushwalking, to world class art galleries, farmers markets, surfing lessons and much more. You certainly won’t feel like you are at a drug rehab. Read about Our Location.