Gunnebah strives for excellence and we have achieved accreditation by QIP under the Australian Services Excellence Standards.
About the Australian Service Excellence Standards
The Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) is an internationally accredited quality improvement program based around a set of approved standards. It is owned and administered by the Department of Human Services (SA), who describe the certificate as follows:
The ASES Certificate level covers all corporate functions and services. At this level, organisations are:
- operating confidently and efficiently
- actively applying sound management principles
- managing their risks, and
- meeting legislative, industry and government guidelines.
Organisations are confident that:
- they have effective communication
- their people are working in a safe and healthy environment where diversity and inclusion are celebrated
- strong partnerships are fostered, and
- consumer confidence exhibited in service provision.
With effective implementation of the standards, consumers outcomes are clearly improved. Consumers play an integral role in the development and in the planning of services. Independence is fostered by providing opportunities for feedback, linked to continual improvement of services and operating systems.