The best value in private drug and alcohol rehab in Australia. And an all-inclusive price. We always publish the cost of addiction rehab on our website. No other private addiction rehab can match us.
Cost of drug and alcohol Rehab
Our price is all-inclusive – everything from accommodation and meals to counselling and group programs to offsite activities, such as kayaking and sailing. There are no hidden costs. We won’t be billing you for lots of little extras. We won’t be trying to sell you other courses. This is it. One excellent package and an upfront price.
Booking/Processing Fee: $1,500
Program Fee: $7,200 per 30 days ($240 per day all inclusive)
We have a minimum stay of 30 days but we strongly recommend guests stay for 60 or 90 days. Some guests stay longer. The longer the stay the greater chance of success.
Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
Subject to individual approval, the DVA can support the full cost of veteran’s treatment at Gunnebah. Please contact us for further details.
What is included?
- Pickup service from Gold Coast International Airport or nearby towns
- Your own room
- All meals
- All off-site activities
- All onsite medical visits (as per medical issues disclosed)
- All psychology and counselling sessions
- Yoga and exercise program
- Education program
- Group Therapy
- Online family support
- Supervised and structured environment
- Drug testing
- All linen, including bedding and towels
- Fully equipped laundry including dryers
- Any reports for legal matters including employers or professional bodies
- After care plan on exit
- And more…
For more on what is included, take a look at our program
What is not included?
- Significant unexpected medical needs or medical evacuation expenses
- Any prescription medicines or pharmaceutical items required during your stay
- Any malicious or recklessly negligent damage to our facilities
- Any cost of removal from the facility if you are excluded for misbehavior/breach but refuse to leave
Full payment in advance is required to reserve your place in the program.
Booking and Processing Fee
Regardless of the amount of time booked, a booking and processing fee shall apply to every guest. This includes Medical Assessment, Psychological Assessment, Admission Processing and assistance with transport as required.
What to do if you cannot afford this price
- Seek a bed at a government funded rehab program. Gunnebah operates independent of government funding but there are a number of low cost, government funded residential rehabs. They generally have long waiting lists and, although good programs, they are often under-resourced and lack benefits such as private bedrooms, a beautiful natural setting, an intensive learning program, extra adventures and activities (such as kayaking etc – that offer powerful therapeutic benefits).
- Participate in a non-residential recovery program in your area – such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, or Smart Recovery.
- Discuss options with your GP.