What You Can Expect From Us
- Your own room
- We provide linen and pillows, however, you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
- A full program of activities, counselling, therapy, education, exercise, nutrition, and FUN, specifically designed to support you to reclaim your life
- You will be busy with planned activities from wake up until dinner most days. However, there will be some private time too.
- Caring staff and a supportive environment
- Evidence-based best practice therapy
- To be treated with respect and an unflagging belief in your ability to transform your life
- Freedom for your family to visit. In fact, we actively encourage it.
What We Expect From You
- A genuine desire to change your life, overcome addiction and take full advantage of the program. At the end of the day, what you get out of Gunnebah depends on what you put into the program. We will work with you to increase your motivation and commitment to change. However, if you are not open-minded and willing to make changes in your life then it may not be the right time for you at Gunnebah.
- We provide a safe drug and alcohol free environment. We require that you remain abstinent from alcohol and other drugs while you are here. The use of substances will result in breach and may lead to instant exclusion from the program.
- No violence or abuse of any kind is accepted.
- A commitment to participate in all aspects of the program is essential.
- Personal accountability and responsibility are key parts of our program.
- A commitment to be an active member of the community and to assist your fellow members on their recovery journey.
- You will be required to sign an irrevocable authority permitting us to notify next of kin and the local authorities should you leave prior to the completion of your program.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if you liked the page. That’s the only way we can improve.