Gunnebah means “new life” and was a place to which Aboriginal women came to give birth. It is the perfect place for you to find your own “new life”.
Gunnebah’s location makes it perfect for a semi-remote residential rehab program. We are far from temptation, immersed in nature and yet within easy reach of essential services:
- 35 minutes from Gold Coast International Airport, with frequent flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and SE Asian capitals
- 90 minutes to Brisbane
- 12 minutes to hospital, in case of a medical emergency
- 20 minutes to some of the world’s best beaches
- 45 minutes from world-famous Byron Bay and Australia’s most easterly point
- Surrounded by national parks, including the iconic Mt Warning. Nature itself is one of the most powerful sources of healing.
With its incredible natural beauty, the region has become a mecca for both outdoor lovers and cultural creatives, which means a wealth of activities to expand you and make rehab fun. Check out some of the options in our program.
Address: 586 Nobbys Creek Rd, Nobbys Creek, NSW 2484
How to get here: We provide a free pickup service from Gold Coast Airport, Murwillumbah or Tweed Heads. If driving, click on the directions button in the google map below.