What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothes (always include something warm, even in summer).
- Reef shoes such as crocs
- Exercise / walking shoes
- Hat (wide brimmed)
- Hiking shoes / boots
- Exercise clothing
- Swimwear (conservative)
- Rain jacket
- Personal toiletries. We will provide toothpaste (Colgate Total), environmentally friendly soap, shampoo and conditioner. For other items, please bring sufficient for the duration of your stay.
- Any prescription medications you require (these will be checked on arrival).
- A small amount of cash (no more than $500) for discretionary spending at offsite activities, if you choose. We will provide secure storage of cash.
- If you wish to listen to your own music, you can bring a basic personal music player (that is a music player only and does not run games, apps, videos etc) e.g. ipod nano.
What not to Bring
- Tobacco, drugs or alcohol
- Valuable personal items, such as jewellery, expensive watches, etc
- You are welcome to have your phone with you when you arrive but we will put it in safe storage for the duration of your stay.
- Ipads, computers or other technology for “screen time”. Your life at Gunnebah will be too full to have time to use them, anyway. A basic personal music player is an exception.
- Food or drinks
- Weapons or knives of any sort
- Anything not on the list without consulting with us first.
On entry, you will be required to sign a declaration confirming that you are not bringing with you any of these items. A breach of this declaration will result in immediate exclusion.